Polarity Therapy Certification Training
associate polarity practitioner program
Course Requirements for Certification:
- Polarity I: Three Principles for Health
- Polarity II: The Energy of Food
- Polarity III: The Five Elements
- Polarity IV: Working Space, Air, and Fire
- Polarity V: Working Water and Earth
- Polarity VI: Practical Bodywork Techniques
- Polarity VII: Cleansing Experience
- Polarity VIII: Mind & Emotions
- Ethics & Clinical Practice Supervision
- Cranial Sacral I & II
- Polarity Yoga
- Intro to Reflexology
- Personal growth and wellness
- Awareness of how the interconnectedness of mind, body, emotion, and spirit impacts health
- Integrating Polarity Therapy into a professional massage practice for a more holistic approach
- Learning to love and accept yourself and others
- Experiencing and learning about health from an Eastern & Western perspective
Note: Polarity Certification is handled through the American Polarity Therapy Association. Dr. Fazio does not give out certification titles. Upon completion of the program, students will receive a certificate of completion and can acquire certification through APTA.
- For students interested in paying upfront in a single payment rather than per course, the program cost is $4,400.
- For students interested in payment plans, the program cost is $4,800.
Registered polarity Practitioner Program
- Deepen your understanding of Polarity Therapy
- Learn advanced Polarity bodywork techniques
- Learn how to analyze, assess, and treat clients in professional practice
- Get support in setting up a professional practice
- Get listed as a Board-Certified Polarity Practitioner on APTA's official website
Note: Board Certification is handled through the American Polarity Therapy Association. Dr. Fazio does not give out certification titles. Upon completion of the program, students will receive a Certificate of Completion and become eligible for testing and acquire Board Certification through APTA. This designation may require additional clinical hours, which can be arranged at the end of the program.
Please contact Dr. Fazio by phone at 505.918.3922 for information on payment options.
Do you have questions about the Polarity Therapy Training Programs?
For more information on Polarity Therapy or our Training Program, get in touch with Dr. Fazio.