Dr. Fazio has created, directed, and taught Polarity Therapy Training Programs nationally and internationally since 1981.
He is a Naturopathic Doctor, Registered Polarity Therapy Educator, and Board-Certified Polarity Therapy Practitioner. He has a small private practice in Wheaton, IL, where he offers a select number of patients a unique blend of Polarity Therapy, Naturopathic Medicine, Homeopathy, Cranial Sacral, and Botanical Medicine.
about dr. fazio
- Dr. Fazio founded the first full-time Registered Polarity Therapy Practitioner Training in 1992 in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- He visits Japan annually to teach in Polarity Therapy Programs in Kobe
- Dr. Fazio was honored by the American Polarity Therapy Association for pioneering work as a teacher and practitioner in 1989
- He served for 18 years on the Board of Directors of APTA, two years as President of the organization, and has also served as the Education and Standards for Practice Chair to develop standardized accreditation and raise the standard for Polarity Therapy education and practice
- He currently teaches Introduction to Polarity Therapy, Cranial Sacral, and Reflexology at the Universal Spa Training Academy's Massage Therapy Program in Downers Grove, IL
lifetime Recognition Awards
- APTA Honorable Service Award: for his exceptional leadership and service
- APTA Honorable Service Award: for his work on APTA's Standards for Practice and Education
- APTA Honorable Service Award: for his service and contributions as an APTA Board Member
Questions about our programs and courses?
For more information on Polarity Therapy, our courses and programs, get in touch with Dr. Fazio.