Dr. Fazio is a Naturopathic Physician, Registered Polarity Therapy Educator, and Board-Certified Polarity Therapy Practitioner. He has created, directed, and taught Polarity Therapy Training Programs nationally and internationally since 1981.
He also sees a select number of patients in his private practice, where he offers a unique blend of Polarity Therapy, Naturopathic Medicine, Homeopathy, Cranial Sacral, and Botanical Medicine.
more about dr. fazio
- Dr. Fazio visits Japan annually to teach in Polarity Therapy Programs in Kobe
- He founded the first full-time Registered Polarity Therapy Practitioner Training in 1992 in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Dr. Fazio has been honored by the American Polarity Therapy Association for pioneering work as a teacher and practitioner in 1989
- Recently, he was honored for his work with APTA's Standards for Practice and Education and service as an APTA Board Member
- Dr. Fazio served for 18 years on the Board of Directors of APTA, two years as President of the organization, and has also served as the Education and Standards for Practice Chair to develop standardized accreditation and raise the standard for Polarity Therapy education and practice
- Dr. Fazio has taught courses around the world. He currently teaches Introduction to Polarity Therapy, Cranial Sacral, and Reflexology at the Universal Spa Training Academy in Downers Grove, IL
- New Mexico Green Chile is his kryptonite
Do you have questions about the Polarity Therapy Training Programs?
For more information on Polarity Therapy or our Training Program, get in touch with Dr. Fazio.